Thursday, September 13, 2012

MCITP syllabus windows server 2012 New


  • Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
  • Describe AD DS infrastructure, and install and configure domain controllers.
  • Manage AD DS objects.
  • Automate AD DS administration.
  • Describe Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) addressing.
  • Describe installing and configuring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), in addition to managing a DHCP database.
  • Describe name resolution for Windows operating system clients and Windows Server servers.
  • Describe implementing IPv6 addressing.
  • Describe implementing storage configuration options for Windows Server 2012.
  • Enable and configure file and print services in Windows Server 2012.
  • Describe implementing Group Policy.
  • Increase security in a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure by using Group Policy Objects, AppLocker, and Windows Firewall.
  • Describe Microsoft Virtualization technologies, including Hyper-V.

16 comments:

  1. you can search any certification syllabus on this site.

    u can reach me @ www.neeraj-cisco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHICH IS GOOD OPTION FOR JOB, WINDOWS OR LINUX.


    SUSHIL RANA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u can opt for windows if u r biginner , go for linux if some exp.

      Delete
  3. Hey I need some assistance

    I am a bcom graduate and now I want to go for courses for IT.

    May I know which course is the best in this case also which is in demand in the current IT market

    I am planning to MCITP, however I need some suggestions will the syllabus be tough for me as I am a bcom graduate

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a little bit interaction with computer side you can able to make MCITP very simple... but if you don't have you must start with " how a computer works " and must keep little bit hard work that's all...............

    Cheers........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done A+, N+, CCNA , what to do next to uprgrade myself. which would be better option for me, CCNP or MCITP..

    plz suggest me frnds, i m confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, niraj , thanks for visiting the site ,
      dear ,if u have done ccna already ,then u opt for ccnp if u want to go core networking otherwise MCITP is better job opportunity then ccnp.

      Delete
  6. I have done B.E.Electronics currently I am working as a Desktop Support Engg. What should I do next??
    I am confussing to decide where to go MCITP or CCNA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiiiiiiiiiii neeraj i'm doing jetking hardware and networking CCNA is best opposition for me or other

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am fresher in engineering b.tch-IT. what should i select of best career in networking and progamming..? i am ready to both, but small confusion ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. One Track is to go for Servers, Virtualization and Cloud Computing and another Track is to go for CCNA, CCNP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better to go for a job as a NOC Engineer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Neeraj, Thank you for your reply and information.

    I do not have any experience with Linux, however is it OK if I go with MCITP course, as I see that it is in demand.



    What is the best course that you recommend for a Bcom student if he is switching to IT sector

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are BE then go for CCNA, this could be a better option for you . But more jobs are in MCITP.

    ReplyDelete